BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING
BENEFITS FROM PARTICIPATING IN THIS BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING MASTERMIND:
- Peer-to-Peer Collaboration
Think and Grow Rich author, Napoleon Hill wrote:
“The Mastermind Principle consists of an alliance of two or more minds working in perfect harmony for the attainment of a common definite objective. No two minds ever come together without a third invisible force, which may be likened to a ‘third mind.' When a group of individual minds are coordinated and function in harmony, the increased energy created by that alliance becomes available to every individual in that group.”
AT THE END OF THE BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING MASTERMIND YOU WILL:
- Have organized documents and procedures that will enable you to take more control of your business and its success.
- Be secure in the knowledge that your appointed representative can step into your business if needed in an emergency, and will be able to keep it going or close it down in an organized fashion according to your wishes.
- Be well on your way to getting necessary files together for future business loan and/or sale opportunities.
- More clearly define goals and determine how you want to move forward in your business.
- Feel relieved that you’ve addressed emergency possibilities and come up with solutions.
WHY A MASTERMIND?
This mastermind is a result of discussion among Driving Small Business Success Without Being Behind the Wheel workshop attendees who agreed that it would be easy to get started on a list of documents and files to prepare, but the list would more likely be buried in a pile than ever being finished. They recommended a short-term mastermind for accountability purposes and so they would have others working on the same process with them.
HOW WILL THIS MASTERMIND WORK?
There will be four 90-min zoom meetings. 1 every 3 weeks. Attendance at all meetings is required.
There will be an agenda and structure for each meeting so everyone can check in, take their turn in the hot seat – getting undivided attention from the group to talk about any challenges, issues or successes, and to set their goals and actions items for the following week.
Access to a private Facebook group
The private Facebook group will allow everyone to set their weekly goals and action items, as well as to get a reminder partway through the week in case they haven’t started yet. It will also allow each member to ask for support and help if needed, share aha’s and successes, as well as be accountable to themselves and others in the group.
TOOLS & RESOURCES
Each participant will receive:
- A comprehensive list of business information, files, procedures, etc. needed to be organized and in place for your designated representative to step up in your place and take care of things in an emergency.
- Sample templates for specific natural or other disasters are also provided.