Small business consulting for women is my passion because people rarely reach their full professional potential on their own. Entrepreneurs of all industries and all levels of success can frequently point to pivotal moments and critical relationships with mentors who helped them to navigate the ladder of success and sustainment.
With small business owners, especially women-owned businesses, it is more personal and intimate. Women-owned businesses are not just their product or service, they are the people and the close relationships nurtured and established over time. Understanding this, I decided to be the person that I needed years ago and focus on small business consulting for women.
Do You Own Your Business Or Does It Own You?
- Are you constantly busy and working up to 7 days a week, and there’s just never time to get ahead?
- Do you want to grow your business but do it in a way that will be stable and sustainable?
- Do you need help to get more organized, whether just in certain areas, or defining a strategy, goals, action items, who is responsible, and setting a deadline?
- Do you want to work ON your business and not IN it?
- Would you love a life where you have less stress, less time being overwhelmed, and have time for some self-care, a weekend off, taking an electronics break, or maybe taking a vacation you’ve dreamed of for a long time?
- Have you always wanted a strong cash flow, steadily increasing with time for your business?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I can help. I am here to work with you and be the bridge to get you from where you are to where you want to be. Let me warn you of the pitfalls and share lessons I learned along the way to make your success journey less perilous.
Small Business Consulting For Women From Someone Who’s Been There
MJ Executive Consulting, LLC began operations in 2017 shortly after I closed my association management firm after 10 years of profitable business. As many others have believed, I thought and felt that my business would be around forever, with or without me. I had built a successful and thriving business working with nonprofits.
But because I did not build a succession plan or exit strategy, I was unable to sell my business. The business was too dependent on me to survive on its own. The enterprise I worked for a decade to build into a profitable and growing concern turned out to be unsustainable without my constant attention.
It would’ve really helped to have someone who was objective look at my business and help me develop strategies and an action plan, as well as supporting me and pointing me in the right direction. So I learned to provide the small business consulting for women that I needed and didn’t have.
My heart is really with female business owners with at least 2 employees or contractors, whose businesses have been around at least 3 years and who haven’t had the time to think about a succession plan. Other ways female leaders can benefit from my hard-won expertise are through workshops and masterminds and my 1-on-1 consulting. If insight from someone who has been there and done that would help move your business away from “too little time and too much to do” plate spinning, then I invite you to join an upcoming complimentary workshop or click here to schedule a consultation.