Our clients have many things in common when it comes time to look for small business executive consulting services. How many of these commonly shared expressions are also true for you?
- You are busy and working up to 7 days a week and there’s just not enough time in a day to get everything done.
- You want to grow your business but do it in a way that will be stable and sustainable.
- You need help to get more organized, whether just in certain areas, or defining a strategy, goals, action items, who is responsible, and setting a deadline.
- You want to work ON your business and not IN it.
- You’d love a life where you have less stress, less time being overwhelmed, and have time for some self-care, a weekend off, taking an electronics break, or maybe taking a vacation you’ve dreamed of for a long time.
- You always want a strong cash flow, steadily increasing with time for your business.
Step 1 - During our initial discovery call, we are happy to answer any questions you might have about our value-added services. If you are interested in One on One Consulting or Mastermind Groups you will be asked if you have a business plan. If you don’t have one, that’s okay. As small business executive consulting services experts we are experienced in creating business plans. In fact, we are often asked to help SCORE clients create this vital business document. If you do have a business plan, we are happy to assist you in updating it to give your business a fresh perspective and a new path to success.
Step 2 - We believe problem solving often starts with strategic planning and putting goals and action plans into motion. Strategic planning identifies your business’s strengths and gaps and determines what you want to focus on first, second and third. A 3-year or 5-year plan is absolutely critical, but just as important, is an initial focus on the next year broken down into quarterly, monthly and weekly actions and activities.
Step 3 - Together, we look at your organization and priorities to determine if some of your duties can be delegated or outsourced to someone whose time costs much less than yours, so you can focus on those things you love to do and are good at.
Step 4 - Have you given any thought to your succession plan? Have you considered the options of selling your business, franchising it, or simply stepping aside and allowing another, hand-picked person to manage the day-to-day duties? Developing a succession plan is always something that’s best done ‘sooner’ rather than ‘later.’ This gives you, the business owner, time to craft the exit plan that is exactly right for you.
When you partner with MJ Executive Consulting, LLC, you benefit from an expanding network of professional women who know how to overcome obstacles and generate success. We engage with specialists in many different areas that could be of service to your business, such as: website designers, CPA’s, bookkeepers, financial planners, health insurance and other insurance brokers, social media experts and virtual assistants.
Contact us, or sign up today with one of our small business executive consulting services power solutions below. If you have any questions you can reach us at 918-261-8951 or schedule a consultation directly with MJ.